Retro + Super + Future

Last Christmas I did discover the italian sunglasses label Retro Super Future, and it was 
   love at first sight. All glasses and sunglasses are made in Italy by using the best materials and
             Zeiss lenses; and the models have a retro touch that I really love. Don't you think they are Super?

Las pasadas semanas descubrí esta marca de gafas italiana que me cautivó desde el primer
minuto. Están fabricadas en Italia con los mejores materiales y lentes Zeiss; y los modelos 
tienen ese toque retro pero ponible que tanto me gusta. Venga, no me digáis que no son
chulas...

All the collection right Here

Photos via Here

6 comentarios:

  1. Hola, no la conocía pero son una chulada! besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all these shades are lovely! I hHAVE to get me one or two! You always know what to share xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice specs - I like the last ones the best

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i adore those glasses, on the 2nd and 3rd pic it is joujou villeroy! i love her blog check out
    s

    ResponderEliminar