Spotted at Pitti Uomo

I sort of think these outfits are 'man repeller' since they seem to be a bit too masculine. But, honestly…who cares ? I definitely don't, so I'm totally in love with the masculine style for every now and then. Maybe I wouldn't dress as if I was Al Capone ; but definitely I would try a subtile touch with a nice blazer, a hat or maybe a cool tie. 

En cierto modo creo que estos conjuntos pueden ser un poco 'repelentes de hombres', en el sentido que pueden parecer demasiado masculinos. Pero a quién le importa ? a mí desde luego no; de hecho, me encanta este estilo ocasionalmente. No os digo que me guste ir vestida como si fuese Al Capone, pero un toque masculino aportado por una blazer, un sombrero, una corbata chula…por qué no ? 



                                                I ♥♥♥ This royal blue blazer paired with that kaki pants !                                            



        Always classy Back & White suits. The bows are the feminine accent.






                                                                                What do you think ? Love it or Hate it ?
                                                        


Photos via Style.com

1 comentario:

  1. A mi me encantan... lo unico que no me veo demasiado con ese estilo!

    besos guapa

    ResponderEliminar